This Baby Nearly Died From Being Kissed... And You Need To Know Why

[See Here: This Baby Nearly Died From Being Kissed...And You Need To Know Why]

Claire Henderson and her family were celebrating the birth of a baby girl, Brooke, when fatal tragedy nearly changed everything.

A visitor kissed the newborn baby girl...unknowingly infecting her with the herpes simplex virus 1 (which is the strain that causes cold sores). It can be transferred from oral-to-oral contact -- and it can be fatal to newborns.

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2012 CA Web Pages. All rights resevered. Designed by Finder6