All babies are sweet. But here a shocking tragedy has been happen with this cute boy.A baby boy has been left blind in one eye after a family friend took a close-up photograph without turning off the flash. According to Peoples this three-month-old baby, has lost his eye from the flash of the camera, which was held about 10 inches away from the baby boy.
The parents were said to have noticed that there was something wrong with their baby’s vision soon after the photograph was taken.
There is nothing wrong with taking a baby's picture, but parents should be careful because the flash from the camera or any mobile phone can harm infant's eyes.
So parents please take care of your child every time, even when your babies are taking bath because strong bathroom lights and strong bath products also create problems to your babies eyes.Be careful.